Why Exclusively Cats?
We pride ourselves on practicing the highest quality medicine while providing superb customer service and thorough client education. We have an active dentistry program that includes digital intraoral radiography and root canal therapy, digital radiography, and ultrasound on site. Our staff is very important to us as many staff members have been with us for over a decade (some since the founding of ECats in 1992). We pride ourselves in our communication, detailed paperless record-keeping and our candor with each other, as well as the inclusive teaching/learning environment our hospital offers.
The ideal candidate for our hospital would be self-motivated and passionate; someone who enjoys collaboration with our entire veterinary team. Our compliance rate with our current clientele is very high, in large part due to our veterinarians’ ability to communicate with our clients and staff. Clients consistently comment on our gentle, thorough and friendly doctors and staff, and praise our hospital for helping guide them through difficult medical diagnoses and offering a variety of treatment options. Thus, good communication skills are very important to us alongside teamwork.
Our hospital offers:
- fully equipped in-house laboratory
- abdominal ultrasonography performed onsite
- dedicated surgery suite with full anesthesia monitoring capabilities including capnograph, Doppler, ECG and patient warming equipment
- 3 exam rooms
- ICU style treatment area with 4 exam tables and a wet table/sink
- radioactive iodine therapy for hyperthyroid patients
- positive, feline friendly approach to patient care
- fully equipped dental program including 2 dental units (iM3 and Henry Schein) with high speed drills and digital dental radiography. Radiographs are taken by licensed and trained technicians with every dental procedure
Currently available employment opportunities are listed here:
Associate Veterinarian Opening